SewSweetdipity

SewSweetdipity

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Sweetdipity Princess Party Dress

Hi lovelies!!

Oh I had to jump on and write a quick blog post to share this pretty little dress with you.  This is a bit of a SQUEEEEEEEEELY moment for me because I love what I made SO MUCH!!

I'm calling it the Sweetdipity Princess Party Dress.  It's actually a mash up from all different dresses I have made in the past and I am in love with the result.  A customer from my Sweetdipity page asked me if I could make her little girl a special 'very girly' birthday dress perfect for a party and that her daughter loves pink.  Well I think I met the criteria because she LOVED the result, and so do I :o)

After posting this photo on my Facebook page I got two orders straight away for two other little girls who's birthday's are coming up!  It feels wonderful to know that people like what I make :o)

I'll be sure to post pics of the next two Princess Party Dresses I come up with!!

I hope you're having a fabulous week, happy sewing!!

Love Chryssie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment