SewSweetdipity

SewSweetdipity

Sunday 12 April 2015

Fabulous Reversible Headbands - A Must Make!!!

Wow, I had to share this with you!  The lovely Robyn from Sewing The Seasons has just released her very first pattern The Reversible Headband by Arjay Creations.  I made one last night and it was super quick and easy to make and my daughter LOVES that it is two headbands in one!


One side is pink with My Little Pony!


The other side blue with Tinkerbell

I have one happy little girl :o)

The headband is made with a plain plastic headband inside it.  To reverse the headband you simply twist the fabric around the headband beginning from one end and working your way to the other, it's so easy and such a fantastic idea and would make great birthday gifts!

You can see the blog post Robyn wrote about it here

And you can find the PDF pattern here

Here are some variations that Robyn made with hers!!


I think this is the best headband pattern I have seen in a while, my two older girls have asked me to make them one each too so I am looking forward to doing that and seeing what different looks I can come up with!

What unique look do you think you would make with this fabulous pattern?

Happy sewing!!

Love Chryssie xo

4 comments:

  1. this is cute, i haven't seen a head band like that before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's SO sweet isn't it? I just love them and they were so fun and easy to make :o)

      Delete
  2. Your headbands look AMAZING. Well done Chryssie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! This was such a fun sew :o)

      Delete