SewSweetdipity

SewSweetdipity

Saturday 17 January 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Don't you just love Christmas time?

Christmas is my FAVOURITE day of the year, and the thing I love MOST is that moment when my beautiful girls eyes light up when they see the presents under the Christmas tree, I love that moment SO much and is what I look forward too  most... their excitement :o)

Here is a photo of my 3 daughters, my absolute WORLD, all wearing Christmas dresses especially made for them by Mummy...



My 5 year old's dress is the Bo Beep dress by Ainslee Fox Patterns - This pattern came in my November Sew Box Subscriptions Box, you can read all about it in my blog post here
My 12 year old's dress is the Marissa by Sis Boom
and my 8 year old's dress is the Deedee by Bobkin

They all loved them and happily wore them all of Christmas Day :o)

I would now love to wish you all a Happy New Year, and here is my wish for you...



Here are two other pretties I made that I just LOVE and wanted to share :o)

Here is the Darling Playsuit by Tadah Patterns:



And this is the Esmee Cottage Dress by Amelie and Henri :o)

I also had the privilege of testing the latest pattern for Flosstyle Patterns!  The brand new Skittle Skirt, I did muck up when I was cutting though and accidentally cut my 12 year old's skirt too short but it still looks lovely.  The fit is great and both girls love them.  You can have a look at the pattern here, and what's great about it too is that it goes right up to a girls size 16/ladies 10 so I will be able to make one for myself too!! :o)

I do hope you have had an absolutely BEAUTIFUL festive season.  I will be back soon with my latest Sew Box blog, the January box has already arrived and I have started having fun! :o)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Love Chryssie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment